1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alright, so how do you burn CD-R ISO's onto a DVD??

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hack_Zero, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member

I only have a freaking swap magic DVDR atm, and I need to play a CD-R. When i burn the CD-R onto the DVD+R, the swap magic wont read it. I've also tried extracting, and re-making the iso.. Any way to do this? I cant find any tutorials >_<

2. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

Try creating a dummy file and increase the TOC size slightly. As for how to do so, even I'm trying to find out how to do so too which I'm trying to research thoroughly at the moment. Good luck trying to find out about it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

3. Hack_Zero

Hack_Zero Regular member

I found something. It's called scan disk.. you can find the file here (i uploaded it myself):

http://www.mgsvideos.com/DVDScanLite3.7.rar

Extract the files using UltraISO, or ISObuster.. w/e you prefer.
    You choose each of the files, select ONE BY ONE, or it wont work. First do restore, then set to DVD. Occasionally i pop-up box will appear saying it's pointless or w/e.. just ignore it.

It doesn't work ALL the time, it didn't work for my action replay. However, it's worked for all teh other ones ive tried, like Dog's life and a few DNAS programs.

:) hope it helps you