1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

alternative for custom font instead of xflash??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by chanman1, Feb 25, 2007.

1. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

the title says it...i tried using xflash to change my font, but it didn't work, i'm running 3.03 oe-c but apparently it only supports up to 3.02 oe because there's a message that come up every time i run the program and then it reverts to my xmb. so, is there any other program that can flash the ltn0.pgf file? what programs did you people who actually get custom font on a 3.03 oe-c use?

EDIT:nm, psp-filer apparently does

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

with OE custom firmware u can mount flash0 over USB. its under advanced in the recovery menu.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

xflash supports 3.03 OE's

i forget which Xflash it is, but it does support.

4. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

hex what is mounting flash0? the only thing i know about flash0 is that it is a folder in your firmware needed to run ur psp and w/o it ur psp would brick. is that what u did to install custom fonts?

and smurff, tried searching for it, couldn't find it. do u have a link by any chance?

EDIT: i read on something in afterdawn, is all u do in flash usb mode copy over the topmenu or lnt0 to change ur icons or font?

Last edited: Feb 26, 2007
  5. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

it's on psp-hacks it's Xflash 18K

or just google Xflash 18k

that's what i've got on my 3.03 OE-B but i think he's released since then so he might be on L or something now...

6. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

oh that one, that one only supports to 3.03 oe-b, i have c. but do u know if for usb flash0, all i do is copy the topmenu or lnt0 for font and icons instead of using pspfiler or xflash or pspset?