1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I alone here? Or, has everyone had enough!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by fruitboy, Apr 23, 2005.

1. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

I don't know about you, but I am sick of hearing about senior members whining about newbies. ADAdicts and senior members, who do you think you are, gods? So many threads about how you hate the same questions, about the same movies how newbies ask questions. Why don't they do a search? Why don't you guys use the search and see if you can find a thread about how to dry your eyes, and how to sobbing uncontrollably? You think thatyou are so great I think you just want to read your own whinning words.

2. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

Every other thread in here the newbie is apologizing first because he did a search first and found nothing. Always someone to point out that they have done something horribly wrong, no matter what. You don't believe me look around. I know that this thread will be closed and I may be banned. But, before you do ban me close your senior members threads about whinning about me, the newbie.

3. movies27

movies27 Regular member

Lmao..that was good.i personally dont know why they do that..i mean if you don't want to answer a persons question then dont' a lot of newbies dont know about even using the search i personally have no problem answering something i can help someone out with.We all were newbies once too.

4. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

Amen brother, testify. Can I get a halleluyah? MAybe I should have named this thread "When Newbies Fight Back" (not that you are a newbie movies27)

5. movies27

movies27 Regular member

Lol yea its cool they give me a hard time especially when i used to praise Memorex media then i wised up & switched Fuji..folks are still bashing me today...lol.

6. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

LMAO

Now if we can get venom05 to see the light!

I have no trouble answering the same questions from different newbs/members/junior members. Some of them do get a little irate about it.I am getting battered right now by members using TDK +8x media-must have been a big sale somewhere,LOL,but still try to help them out in a nice,calm-orderly fashion.
    This is a great place.I'd hate to see it go down. Lots of free programs,guides,tools,great websites, and tips.

7. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

Fruitboy,

If you would have searched this topic beforehand you would have seen a million threads talking about this specific issue in great detail. Next time do a search before posting NOOB! LOL

8. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

fruitboy,

If you want to bitch ... post in the appropriate forum. The is not a dvd-r newbie question. (should have posted in All other topics)

And this has been addressed by dRD.
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/181485

I browse through those too ... and believe me they don't look hard enough. The answers are there, they just choose not to read the threads (maybe cause they're too long and they don't want to take the time to read).