1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AMD/ATI Ubuntu 16.04 Catalyst Control Center Install Help

Discussion in 'Linux - General discussion' started by mrcapdown, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcapdown

mrcapdown Regular member

Evening, Guys and Girls,

First of all I must say Its been a long while since ive been on AfterDawn and the fact that this time around I didn't have to enter into the Windows Discussion Forum due to making the move to a Linux based OS was an unexpected but nice feeling of realization that I don't have to deal with that rubbish no more! LOL!

Anyway, I now've been using Ubuntu 16.04 for around 2 months now and for some reason this time around it's all just clicked and I'm finding it easy to use (Looks like this time around its a keeper, they say 6th times a charm don't they?!)

The issues I'm currently having is getting the correct graphics driver installed as well as ATI/AMD's Catalyst Control Center.

I have spent all of this afternoon and now evening following many different instructions from multiple websites and forums and I just can't figure it out. As I say I am very new to Linux and have still a world of learning with Linux, So don't flabbergast me with your Expert Linux Knowledge just yet! LOL

Ill attach a screen print of my laptops spec.

Thanks in advance,

Dave

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.