1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Idol game

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by danyo_d, Jan 16, 2007.

1. danyo_d

danyo_d Member

Is it wrong to enjoy this more than Gears of War? I mean, it’s fun and it’s not even violent (even though it IS based on a dumb show). It helped me get better at singing, too…which I suppose makes this game better than the violent ones, because with shooters youre just wasting time but with a game like this you’re improving a slightly more valuable skill. Do the shooters do anything like that for us? http://ps2.ign.com/articles/753/753015p1.html (just incase you’re wondering what I’m talking about.)

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

and is it wrong to enjoy gears of war more than american idol?

i like gears of war and other shooters and i dont think that i'am wasting my time ,i have no interest in learning how to sing (this is a scary idea)

but if you like that game you should try singstar or guitar hero

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  3. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Guitar hero is different from American Idol more with ur hands and hand-eye stuff.
    Is american Idol that good i might get it. U cant rent it so im kinda curious.

4. JaydenLee

JaydenLee Member

I have Karaoke Revolution (American Idol version) and I really like it so I think you should at least try it. Personally I think it has a better song selection than SingStar Rocks and it has really improved over the earlier versions I've played. Heck, you can even make a character to look like yourself if you have the Eye Toy USB Camera for PS2. and the earlier poster is right because it does help w/ improving your singing, although I am not so sure there is much help for me hehe

5. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Haha well no i really want to try it so i prob will. Thanks

6. barfmaul

barfmaul Regular member

It is not wrong to enjoy American idol. Some people have different tastes to others.

7. hemby642

hemby642 Regular member

Have u played it and do u like it?

8. barfmaul

barfmaul Regular member

I like the show but I haven't played the game.

9. JaydenLee

JaydenLee Member

I've played it and I like it..so do my friends, 3 of them have gotten it now too and one of them doesn't even like the show but she used to be a big SingStar Rocks addict LOL She likes Karaoke Revolution better and says the American Idol part of it makes it more fun. That makes me laugh b/c she'd rather die than actually watch an episode but she'll jump right in and play the game with us.