1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American Pie question

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by dukenuke8, Sep 9, 2003.

1. dukenuke8

dukenuke8 Member

I am trying to burn American Pie director's cut and i want to burn the movie without any special features so that i don't have to reduce the quality of the movie. This normally works when I use the reauthor option in DVD Shrink and drag the movie onto the new window, but when I drag the American Pie onto the new window the file size is still quite large, and I know the movie is not longer than 120. It looks like there are two main things: there is one very large file about 3200MB and then many smaller files about 100MB or so each. Is this two versions of the movie, one complete and then the movie by scenes? If so, can I just leave either the large file or all of the small files out, and if so, how do I find out which is the version I want? If you have any idea or any suggestions, I would appreciate your help. Thanks.

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

click on the file and it should play in the window. Then you can tell what they are.