1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amistad

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by carlitob, Jun 23, 2003.

1. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I was making a backup of this movie and it runs about 2:37 minutes. I thought I would use the new version of DVD2ONE since it advertises to be better on long movies. I used variable rate, movie only, and chose both of the options for sound 6ch and 2ch English. What I got was a movie that came out to 4.8GB. BTW dvd2one was set at 4472MB. Anyone else had long movies go over the limit with the new version of dvd2one?

2. ebk666

ebk666 Guest

Yes I have had that problem. I've made perfect backups of my movies using dvd2one new version. But when i tried compressing Brotherhood of the Wolf it makes the size 4.38. It also does it on another movie i have too.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2003
  3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Set your DVD2One s=output size lower. I've had success with 4200-4300MB. I also had success with 4472 with Record Now max, though i managed to balls up the actual burning stage of it (my own fault) but it accepted it!

4. carlitob

carlitob Regular member

OK, pretty weird solution to this problem. This is a 7.8GB movie. I did full disk copy with dvd2one 1.2 and very little loss of quality and i now have the subs.