1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

amount of space to burn with question?

Discussion in 'Nero discussion' started by bluebrew, Oct 14, 2007.

1. bluebrew

bluebrew Member

First I'd like to say hi to all members as I am new here

I have Nero 7 Ultra edition,my question is how to burn a series of T.V episodes?
    I create a new project "make your own dvd-video",drap and drop the episodes in but it will only allow me to put 6,when I put the 7th in it goes over the size limit,and even at 6 it said the quality is low.
    The total size of the 6 episodes is 2.05 gigs and ofcourse the dvd is 4.7.
    So where am I going wrong or is it possible to add more episodes then that???

Thank you

2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Are these episodes in the avi format? I would, for quality purposes, put 3 on one disc and 4 on another and see how it comes out. As you said, with 6 episodes, the quality is poor and may be unwatchable. It just depends on what your expectations of quality are. Another solution would be to add all 7 files and process them, but save them to your HDD and then use Recode to try and compress them a little more so that all the files fit onto a single disc. I would of course check the output before spending the time with recode to see if the quality is worth continuing.