1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

an alternative to DVDxCopy.. PLEASE

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ch4in54w, Jan 25, 2007.

1. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

I use dvdxcopy and every once in a while it just freezes... so i need a new alternative.. but I dont want to have to use 3 diff progames (one to copy, one to compress, one to burn) for all that crap.. any good 3 in one programs for this?

2. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

*BUUUUUUMP* geeze.. i take it im the only one with this problem???

3. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

4. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

yeah i tried those two and it gave me some crazy errors, so i went back and discovered i didnt compress it.. I used dvdshrink to burn the cd..

5. aabbccdd

aabbccdd Guest

dvd shrink doesn't burn you either used nero or dvd decrypter to burn with after transcoding with dvd shrink.

and clonedvd 2 will compress your movie file follow the guides

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  6. ch4in54w

ch4in54w Member

oh well i dunno dvdshrink did the job for me... ill let ya know if it works here in a bit

7. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

I use Dvd shrink for the ripping,autoburn with nero 6,and once in a while-activating anydvd in the background.

Dvd shrink rips and compresses. No burn engine!!!!!

3 programs,but I only go through dvd shrink-making it a 1 program only process. When set up correct,It automatically brings up nero,copytodvd,dvd decrypter to do the burning after the encoding to harddrive.

This autoburning fools a lot of peeps into believing dvd shrink has a burn engine.

Shrink hasn't been updated in ages. That's where anydvd kicks in. Shrink will do the majority of dvds,but has trouble with lionsgate,sony,columbia,pixar,and disney films. It's a background ripper.Once you see the little red fox icon in your system tray-right/lower corner-she's a running.