1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

An update on my situation

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by lyte, Apr 22, 2005.

1. lyte

lyte Member

I ended up buying the Viper GC. I installed it tonight and flashed the BIOS to 1.1. Took me about two hours.. I'm slow I guess but I wanted to make sure everything was ok. It played my backup of Mario Kart great and I'd like to thank everyone who helped me for the help. :)

2. Vedas830

Vedas830 Guest

Cool
    Glad you got it working
    :)

3. jpjay

jpjay Member

great to hear you joined the viper club ,it dose not matter how long it took you to instal ,its best to be sure every thing is right .

happy gameing

4. grmbl

grmbl Regular member

I spend 3 and a half hours on installing, testing and flashing my rom...so dude, you're NOT slow ind33d! =)
    Got some DRE problems recently but cleared them all away with cleaning my lens and adjusting my POT to 175!
    To all you viperers out there, if you're planning on buying some mini-DVDs from Memorex, be sure to take the ones saying POCKET and not MINI. I bought 3 packages and when i got home (after burning 3 GC-unreadables) I realized my favorite retailer switched their usual POCKETs to MINIs!!! Got me some Verbatim DVD-Rs (4,7) and then some guy throws a compability list online which says that they can not be read by my cube! Grrrrr. So I've ordered a 25 pack (budget) mini-DVD-R online AFTER I checked the mediacode, rofl!

So all you Memorex fans aware! Take the POCKET DVD-R!!!!!

grtz, a concerned cuber