1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anaconda

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by kiel2546, Feb 28, 2005.

1. kiel2546

kiel2546 Member

I have the same problem with Anaconda I have gone and Bought Anaconda and when I make a backup using Dvd Decrypter it say encyrption error in sector something along the lines of that I try DVD Shrink same problem I have AnyDVD running still no luck.

It wont even let me play the film in power DVD in both drives it wont let me it will let me play it in my standard dvd player in my front room.

I've updated to all the latest firm updates for my drive I also tried Vobblanker and seeing if that had a effect it seem i cant even extract a single cell very confusing if anyone can share any light i would be most appreciated.

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

Sounds like you may have a bad disc,exchange it for a different one, and see if thats not the problem.

3. kiel2546

kiel2546 Member

its not a bad disc cause i tried a rental just to see if it was my original disc and same problem

4. footman

footman Member

I'm with Jim, sounds like a bad disc. It only takes one small scratch or piece of dust to get a bad sector warning.

Several people have posted about this before. I know one person had to change their disc three times before it worked. A brand new disc may have a scratch on it. A rental disc is bound to be knackered!! It would be worth exchanging it.

5. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

If you have the latest version of AnyDvd,then you should be able to rip anything thats out there,with whatever program you choose.Everything points to a bad disc.
    good luck
    jD

6. Tim79

Tim79 Member

I was able to rip anaconda to my HD. I can also play from my HD but when i try to shrink it will not open the file. I tried going to the browser in shring and then it will bring in the movie but only small files. It will nt recognise the whole movie. I have any dvd running in the backround as well.

7. ncvoyager

ncvoyager Member

Copied that movie without any trouble. Used anyDVD and CloneDVD2. Find these two the best for my setup.

8. westbrom

westbrom Guest

had same problem with 5 children and it, on playback the screen turned blue and spat it out ( after i copied it that was ).. so i used dvdshrink and just dragged the main movie only, then it worked

boing boing baggies baggies 4 - charlton 1

9. kiel2546

kiel2546 Member

shut up you boring bastard and stop talking about shit and be more helpful you wanker....

anaconda has a bad batch and alot of dvds went out bad.

10. westbrom

westbrom Guest

tut tut, your as usefull as a choclate fire guard you faggot.........

boing boing baggies baggies 4 charlton 1

was there a bad batch of 5 children and it aswell. u knob

11. kiel2546

kiel2546 Member

speak english nob face

12. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

@ westbrom and kiel2546

The abusive language needs to stop now. This is strike one.

13. westbrom

westbrom Guest

ok, no problems i just tryed helping him out in the first place if you read the thread moderator, so could you please give me my strike one back, i did report him,

boing boing baggies baggies 4 - charlton 1