1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ANALOG STICK

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by bestusmal, Jul 30, 2007.

1. bestusmal

bestusmal Member

When ever i play a game on my 3.40oe-a psp for example VIRTURA TENNIS 3 and i use my analog stick to move around it gets stuck. I dont mean "literally" stuck from the outside, i mean in the game. My player would keep moving to the right when im not pressing anything. Also i dont hold the analog stick on one side for too long or hard. If it keeps going to the right i have a move it to the opposite direction to make it stop going that way. My D-pad is fine but when my analog stick gets stuck and my player keeps going to the right my d pad wont work. Do i have to open my psp to fix it.

2. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Yes you might have to, it seems like it's stopped working properly, happened to one of my ps2 pads and i just threw it away as they're only around £10, though you can't exactly afford to do that with your PSP lol.

You can buy just a new analogue stick and fit it yourself (by taking your PSP appart) or see if a repair shop will do it for you, you can probably send it off to a number of different places to get it repaired, though not Sony, they'd fix it, but they'd also be more than happy to give you nice new firmware 3.52 :(