1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Analog Support for PS1 emulation

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 1OFDEM, Jun 2, 2007.

1. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

Simply put, any PS1 game I play on my PSP doesn't register that I have an analog stick (or pad, whatever). For example, In Chrono Cross, I go to my menu screen, click "Customize", and the option of "Left Stick Sensitivity" is greyed out. Is this normal?

Just in case this is vital information, I use PSX2PSP to convert my PS1 ISO, BIN, and IMG files.

2. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

It is normal...it depends on what prog and pop updates (in the custom firmware maker file) file u used with PSX2PSP

3. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

I used nothing...just the IMG, BIN, or ISO that I wanted to convert to eboot. I've heard that you need Hot Shots Golf 2 for some reason, but I never needed it.

4. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

I never used PSX2PSP before so i would know w=how that prog works. Your prog u r s=using prob dont support the options in the PSX EMU thing. Most of the PSX maker things require a GUI so there is cually something u can see and click some prog then it will require the popupdate file thing its in a folder with the custom firmware and it will require a PSX Eboot and keys. You will probably have to upgrade your prog u are using...however i ahvent acually made my own PSX games in a long time so iwould have no clue what prog is the best

5. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

That's wierd how there's not many people I've come across who use PSX2PSP. It's the easiest way to convert a PS1 game to eboot. Anyway, so what you're saying is that I'm screwed, right?

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

You will have to recreate the EBOOT using the iso/image and another program. so if u dont have the iso or image file then yea its too bad.

7. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

What program do you recommend I use?

8. 1OFDEM

1OFDEM Regular member

bump

9. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

If you own the game you can always just download them from torrents.

10. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

why the hell do people put "bump" what does it even mean