1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

analysis - improved from 3.1 in 3.2??!?!

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by kyle2k4, Aug 16, 2004.

1. kyle2k4

kyle2k4 Guest

ok i could never get 3.2 to perform stably on a consistent basis. it would give me the "programming error" all the time......but 3.1 would work for me. my question is this: is the new analyzation features in 3.2 a marked improvement (visually) over 3.1? thanks!

2. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

Hello kyle2k4. :)

Both the initial and "Deep" analysis in v3.2 are the same as in v3.1 and v3.0.
    However, there is quite a noticeable improvement in quality at medium to high levels of compression when its new "Quality Options" are used.

Have you tried deselecting "Enable burning with Nero" in the "Edit >> Preferences >> File I/O" menu?

3. kyle2k4

kyle2k4 Guest

i have tried that and it made no difference. still got "programming error" non-stop....

4. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

Hmmm...what are your system specs, and do you have other backup/burning softwares installed?

5. kyle2k4

kyle2k4 Guest

specs: Compaq Presario AMD 64 3000+ notebook @ 1.79ghz, 512MB DDR, 60GB hd, LiteOn 411SX (4x) ext burner...

i have the full version of Nero (but disabled in Shrink), Clone DVD (for the ElbyCDIO driver), DVD Decrypter..... that is it.

it used to work months ago, but even after numerous reformats and only installing the bare essentials, Shrink gives me that damn programming error!

6. ddlooping

ddlooping Active member

I'm affraid I don't know what the cause of the problem is.
    Hopefully someone who does will come to your help.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG]

For DVD Shrink and related softwares guides and information, please visit http://www.dvdshrink.info[/small]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2004