1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

? and help with dnas

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by poe, Apr 11, 2005.

1. poe

poe Guest

ok for the past year i have burn great copies of ps2 online games to play online. now my problem is that i have a few new games that has online features but for the love of the game i cant seem to take them online any more.
    my ps2 specs
    Mars3 modchip
    modle number is 50010
    ps2 40 gig hd
    now i know with my ps2 hdd its hard to play a online game.
    i put my chip to sleep but i dont think its my ps2 but with the new software with the dnas cracks from ps2ownz.com
    software i have
    utility disc
    id reader
    image patcher
    now mind you this is all the latest software
    games trying to back up for online use
    call of duty
    splinter cell chaos theory
    and full spectrum warrior
    all help would be very greatful
    oh 1 more game nfl streets 2 as well.
    thanx for what ever help you guys know of.

2. dra1

dra1 Guest

Hi Poe.

I am having the same problems with the same games. i do not have the id utiliy disc could you tell me where i can download that from. and let me have the news on how you backed them up when you have done it.
    good luck.

dra

3. poe

poe Guest

if you have msn messenger i can send it to you cuz its really hard to find it took me 3 months to get it from ps2ownz.com

4. dra1

dra1 Guest

Hi Poe thanks for getting back to me. problem i do not have msm messenger. is there another weay you could get it to me. Many thanks again. I look forward to your response.

Dra

5. poe

poe Guest

well i have yahoo messenger and aim. im not sure if you can post emails n stuff like that on here but if so just holla and ill get back to ya.

6. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

7. poe

poe Guest

hey thanx jiz for responding but i have hose files. i dont know something must be wrong somewhere cuz my backups arent geting online. oh well sony must have figured it out by now.