1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

andriod tvbox

Discussion in 'Android TV boxes (Kodi, XBMC, etc)' started by paulie57, Jan 22, 2015.

1. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

hi guys

i am using an andriod tvbox getting a lot of tv channels sly sports etc but im try to find sly 1 on the box for league of their own etc, have tried navix and istreams and some others but to no avail,so im asking if any one using andriod tv boxes and can get sly 1 ,would anyone give me some info on how to get it on the box
    ps using mxbox
    thanks in advance
    cheers guys
    paulie57

2. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Cheers leejak thanks for the info will give it a go ASAP
    Thanks again .....

3. madhoose

madhoose Member

can you post an update when you give it a go please paulie?
    recently purchased a box and had the same question so watching with interest.

cheers

4. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

I checked out the info that leejak give me superepo found 3 with superepo ie superhero all ( Gotham) superhero others/ adult Gotham , but got bogged down on we're to go from their so if leejak can give us a bit more info will give it shot or anyone that can get sly 1 some other way would be grateful
    Cheers guys

paulie57 .......

5. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

by the way guys any one using andriod boxes mashup is up and running again got it running lastnight checked out youtube with new patch and video takes you throu the steps how to delete old mashup and install new mashup
    ps
    im using mx dualcore 1gb and i just asking any one who has changed to mx quadcore 2gb is it worth upgrading and is their much difference between the version i have and the new version as regards streaming quailty and picture
    any advive or input would be grateful , and again any one who can get sly 1 any info would be fab
    paulie57 ..................

6. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

7. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

cheers tongs007 will check them out do you reckon quadcore boxes are worth upgrading from dualcore for better streaming the mx quadcore has 8gb internal , but i just want to check is it worth paying the extra cash before i upgrade
    cheers
    paulie57 ........

8. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

forgot to add is anyone getting 30 second survey pop ups all over the threads or is just me ?
    paulie57

9. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

im not getting surveys but i use ad bocker, regarding the quad core, i have a dual core box, the only thing a quadcore will do (in my opinion) is make your menus come up faster, as a stream is a stream, i.e no matter what processor you have you cant view the stream better than where it comes from

10. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

ya tongsoo7 thanks for the info need all the help i can get with the tech side of things , these andriod boxes are all new to me, to pick your brain a little more did you come across any thing on the boxes for sly1 searched all sites for that channel but cant seem to find it anywhere, leejak gave me a lead with superremo but got bogged down ? also regarding the popups had to download spymaster to get rid of them thanks again for the info , ye guys keep the rest of us up to speed and always willing to help with input on tech info cheers .......
    paulie57 ..........

11. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

you might find it in navi-x maybe porkys play list, i have my sat box for sky channels mate

12. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Yay tongs007 have navix bit a bit confused we're to go from their sorry for been a pain but I'm a novice when u say porks playlist what does that mean ?
    Cheers
    pauliey57

13. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

tongs007 i found porkys playlist some great channels on it ,still cant find sly one but found a lot of sports channels also came across a new one to me in naxix so for anyone looking for good sports streams go to most viewed 24hours scroll down to hammys 40 2015 pick channel from there , any way thanks again for the exellent tech info keeping the rest of us to speed
    paulie57 .........

tongs007 likes this.
  14. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

if you go onto navi-x then onto most recently updated then scroll down Hammy 40 2015 you will find it along with sky 2 and sky Atlantic and all of them are really good streams hope this helps.

15. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Thanks tongs007 will give that a go cheers, always great with the techinfo will let you how it goes
    Cheers
    Paulie57

tongs007 likes this.
  16. piopat

piopat Active member

i have a few mx android tuts i can put up (newbies guide tuts ) if people would like them and if the mods / admin are agreeable as i dont want to break any rules , but also as mods / admin may think mx android tuts dont belong in this section.

17. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

Yap piopat great idea, it will save a lot of the guys like myself using the boxes hours of frustration, also if madhoose is following this thread I found sly 1 in Phoenix /woodies / woodies channels
    Guys anyone else using the android boxes please post if you come across anything new
    paulie57 ......

18. tongs007

tongs007 Active member

always something new with the boxes coz things keep changing (urls, shut down of sites, newer ver of xbmc/kodi) its all available on net, although would be nice to have it on afterdawn also

19. paulie57

paulie57 Regular member

I only found out few days ago that Phoenix has replaced mashup got the URL on YouTube some good streams on this one woodies , damon88 , staael and a few others some very good quality movies and channels,I had mashup up and running again but has no updates so I dumped it and found phoenix to be much better, like yourself and others would prefer to get url and new sites from afterdawn anyone that comes across some new ones would be great ..

Paulie57 ....

20. piopat

piopat Active member

yes phoenix is excellent , but mashup is still available and working .