1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anger Management Help

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by Fastball, Apr 18, 2003.

1. Fastball

Fastball Member

[tmd]anger.management.(tcf).cam.(1of2).REAL
    [tmd]anger.management.(tcf).cam.(2of2).REAL

I have those, but they won't work..um...what do I need to do to make em work? Nothing plays, it's just a black screen. Please let me know what to do.

2. JMitch

JMitch Guest

Sorry man, I got the same problem with A Man Apart.

The files are

[tmd]A.Man.Apart.(eso).ts.(1of2).REAL
    [tmd]A.Man.Apart.(eso).ts.(2of2).REAL

and

[tmd]a.man.apart.(ftf).ts.(1of2)
    [tmd]a.man.apart.(ftf).ts.(1of2)

and they don't work, I don't think they will work. Sorry

3. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

Well downloading movies is piracy my friends, im sure yopu know that but I will tell you a few things!!

First of all, if these files are actually real then you probably dont have the proper codecs installed and maybe you could solve that with gspot!

These files might be fake anyway!

tmd movies usually are bad quality because they are re-encodes of the real releases, for instace eso = ESOTERiC, to my knowledge they didnt even release a man apart! tcf = The Chosen Few, they didnt release a cam of anger management! FTF did not release a man apart either!! tmd = the movie depot re-encode vcd/svcd releases to divx so the quality is horrible since the quality of the original might not have been great anyway!