1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another annoying n00b question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Raynaux, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Raynaux

Raynaux Member

Basically.... i want my PSP to emulate..... so I need to find the unfindable downgrader I need to know how to downgrade from 3.11 to 1.5 also any general info on how to emulate and best sources of emulators etc would be most useful.

Thanks

2. Sudds

Sudds Active member

Your only way of downgrading is to upgrade to 3.50, then use the Lumines-HEN downgrader.

3. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

No problem dude! What you're going to have to do is upgrade to 3.50 (Official) and then downgrade with the help of an unpatched Lumines. You can buy Lu You can get the downgrader with instructions here. You can just ebay the original unpatched version of Lumines (ULUS10002). From 1.50, upgrade to 3.52 M33-3. If you can't find instructions on how to do that, just ask once you've successfully downgraded your PSP.

4. ng2007

ng2007 Regular member

if u dont want to pay for Lumines u can just do what i did. I bought Lumines from gamestop for $35 i downgraded PSP and the next day i returned it back and took my money back