1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another frigin frag question!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by razkal1, May 9, 2004.

1. razkal1

razkal1 Member

My box was just modded on Thursday, the next day it started to frag. After repeated attempts I could eventually get everything working. Now, I'm sad to report that as of Sunday morning I can no longer get it started at all, it just frags over and over again.
    I'm running with an X-ecuter 2.3 Pro Modchip.
    My question is, AM I SCREWED?
    The more I read the more worried I get, I haven't cracked it open yet to check the d0 point. However, now I've read that it could possibly be the mobo.
    Please, some put my mind at ease. I can't actually check things out until tomorrow.
    WHY, WHY, WHY.....?
    I love you XBox!!!!
    AHHHHH!

2. razkal1

razkal1 Member

Oh, and if it matters. When I switch the chip off it still frags!

3. lcarbutt

lcarbutt Regular member

its not the motherboard, it could only be that if it never had worked at all, you have a bad connection, but its not the d0 point its one of the LPC points, re solder them, and make sure you dont put to much solder on them.

4. scottas

scottas Guest

when you say you got everything working, you mean you got your new dash and such? Is your chip flashed? How? Dip switch settings? Your gonna have to break this one down.