1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another good batch of TY Value DVD-R's

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by swervin, May 2, 2005.

1. swervin

swervin Regular member

Well, last week, getting ready to run out of my stash of TY Value DVD's, I ordered another 100 from shop4tech.com. Now I know everyone here bad mouths them and I respect this but the first 100 I bought came from them. They all burned perfectly and played flawless. They checked out to be real Ty's. I just got the new order in and checked them with DVDinfo Pro. They showed to be TYG02's (read 8x) instead of G01's, same as the first batch. They also have the GG000103 code on the hub.

The shipping was flawless and came in great shape, all the way from California to North Carolina. No damage what so ever and wrapped up real tight and nice.

Now I know some will say, "I don't care, I'm still not ordering from them. Well, I may end up regretting this, but I will order from them again, at least until I'm done wrong. Everyone here recommends supermediastore.com but I've been reading some bad stuff on them too.

So sign me a happy camper.

Oh, btw. I know supermediastore and others have them cheaper but shop4tech had free shipping at $32.00. By the time I added shipping at the other places it was going to be higher. I also wanted the better chance of getting 8x discs.

Mike

2. daimyo

daimyo Member

lol, looks like you got lucky, cheers!

3. kivory666

kivory666 Regular member

you got VERY lucky, i am one of those who has sworn to never buy from shop4tech again, since i HAVE been scammed by fake TY's...but, i guess it's a lesson learned since i know REAL TYs from FAKE TYS simply by looking at them, don't even need software to tell me now. :)

cheers to u, you are lucky to have gotten the TYGO2s as well, since in my history of now over 2,000 "value media" purchases, not even ONCE have i ever received the TYGO2s for the price of TYGO1s~ very lucky indeed. well, enjoy your new media, congrats on the stroke of luck again~ wish that kinda luck round here could rub off on me just once, that isn't too much to ask now is it? 1 time out of 2,000+ TY media purchase? hehe. have a good one my friend..keep em' burning.