1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Little Black Book problem

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by driscollw, Jan 23, 2005.

1. driscollw

driscollw Member

I was hoping someone could help me with playback issues. I have successfully backed up LBB. I have ripped all menus and extra so that it will just play when inserted. The DVD will not start playing. It just stays on track 1 00:00:00 and switches from play to pause over and over. If I just press FF on my remote it will start playing the movie with no problems. What could be causing this problem ?

2. kjmuscles

kjmuscles Member

Yeah, I burned little black book and RE2, both of them I just copied the movie part, and both of them I have to skip the 1st chapter and start on the 2nd. i don't know why. Maybe I will try burning everything instead of just the movie and see what happens. I think I might have heard something about them have both widscreen and fullscreen on the one disc, so maybe that is screwing it up when you just copy the movie?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2005