1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

another neor question

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by none9999, Aug 13, 2004.

1. none9999

none9999 Guest

i have jsut spent 3 hours trying 2 burn a cd but to no avail. i followed all ur steps but it just leads me back to the same creating image files that get saved to my hard drive ive ended up with loads of these images files on my hard drive and 2 cds. i have read all the " help for dummies " kinda stuff but it always leads me back to creatign image files and saving them to my hard drive . If any of you could be of any assistance i would greatly aprciate it !

2. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Hi,

What are we trying to back up? PC game, video, music, etc?

In order to help we need to know exactly what we're dealing with :)

3. none9999

none9999 Guest

a pc its probably just me but i cant make nero work but any help would be apreciated.

4. none9999

none9999 Guest

whoops i typed "a pc" i meant a pc game srry for my miss type.

5. martin16v

martin16v Member

your being very minimal with your information.
    i'll get my crytal ball..................try alcohol %120.

6. none9999

none9999 Guest

lol ty for bothering to post i think my nero has errors or is corrupted but my friend gave me the trial version of cdrwin althoguht its quite slow it works and now my game is backed up ty for u replyes any way sorry 2 bother u but its fixed now.

7. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

For backing up PC games my two favorites are Alcohol 120% and BlindWrite5. Both are very capable apps and well worth looking into. They both have trial peroids so you can see which you prefer :)