1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another one

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by zeiro360, Feb 6, 2005.

1. zeiro360

zeiro360 Member

sorry about making another question regarding resident evil 2 but i searched the web and this site and am having trouble:

I followed the guide on this website using dvd2one and to copy the movie (this worked fine). I have two problems with the final outcome.
    1) When i use dvd2one to compile the dvd, I chose track 2 (widescreen) and then i am given the option of which audio track to include (there are 3 AC3 2ch and 1 AC3 6ch). I assume it is one or more of the AC3 2ch but which one?

2) I tried burning a copy with all 3 AC3 2ch tracks just to make sure i had the general concept of how this works down. when i popped the dvd in, I had to fast forward threw a blank screen until the movie started. Is there a way to get rid of this - its not that big a deal but it is annoying. Also, i used a dvd-rw to test this out..could the fact that i used an rw have anything to do with this?

2. zeiro360

zeiro360 Member

someone please help me out

3. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member