1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another problem with EvoX

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by evilgood, Dec 15, 2003.

1. evilgood

evilgood Member

I have tried and tried to run EvoX from my Memorex Cd-RW burnt with Nero. I was told to Take the dashboard file, nfo file, and ini file and the SKINS folder and make them into an ISO. Then I was told to burn that with Nero using BurnImage tool. I burnt that and put the CD-RW in the XBOX to boot. I rebooted 50 times and it says there is not a valid cd in the drive. I tried burning wiht a new cd with just an ISO on it. And then another with just the 4 files. NOne of these work and Im kinda mad. Now I have some DVD-R's I can use but I need to know the correct way to burn it to the DVD-R the first time so I dont screw up my DVD-R's. Please give me thourough details. Thanks.

2. AlanTiger

AlanTiger Member

what chip do you have in your system

3. evilgood

evilgood Member

A Chameleon, the new one. It is already flashed I flashed it with an Xodus Programmer. It has an EvoX Bios.

4. AlanTiger

AlanTiger Member

ok did you use "burn Image" it to the disk anf at what speed did you burn it

5. evilgood

evilgood Member

i did use burn image and was using Nero. It wouldnt let me burn at any lower than 24x with CD-RW. When I finally will be trying the DVD-R I burnt today with burn image when I get home. If it dont work I dont know what to do.

6. TylerD75

TylerD75 Guest

Did you use xISO to make the ISO? I thought you had to use this, since the filesystem is a bit different from the normal iso...

7. AlanTiger

AlanTiger Member

Than and from what i know it has to be atlease 4x slow burn but prefferd 1x for cdrw medis, cdr will not work