1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antec Nine Hundred Connector Help!!

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by skyline, Mar 27, 2007.

1. skyline

skyline Regular member

hi i was putting my parts inmy computer and then i cane to a step wher it said, connect the PWR SW to the motherboard,but i dontknow where that is.

i have this mobo [​IMG]

and i cant find where to connect this [​IMG]

i was wondering if i can connect it in one of these places,or am i wrong[​IMG]

2. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You should see pins next to where the Reset plug is plugged in, and the internal speaker wire is plugged in. Look in your owners manual. It will show you which pins to connect that power switch to.

I would guess that those pins are in the lower left corner of the upper picture that you show, and you are in the proper place in your lower picture.

You don't actually need the hard drive connector. Your light on the front of the computer will show any hard drive activity.

Edit: I see that you don't have the reset switch plugged in. They all go to the same group of pins.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  3. skyline

skyline Regular member

ok i got everything in, i turned on my computer but then i checked the monitor connection and it is WAY different than mine. the motherboard has 9 Pins and my monitor has 17 Pins also i used to adapter that my graphics card came with but still there was no picture, any suggestions?