1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Advice On converting Psx Please

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by okthen12, Jul 31, 2007.

1. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

I want to convert my ps1 game from the disk to my psp. I did it ageees ago, but now i have completely forgotten how to create the keys and eboot files. I used Magic Iso last time, i cant remember what i used after though. I tried simple popsation and that only gave me one eboot. Any help or NEW ways of doing it would be appreciated.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

With custom firmware, you only need one EBOOT.PBP, just put it and KEYS.BIN into a folder inside of the games folder.

Simple Popstation Gui 2.21 BETA is the way to go; it's the easiest and generates the KEYS.BIN for you.

Just make sure that you input a valid GAME SAVE and GAME SAVE ID, and you should be okay.

[EDIT: I had to further clarify some information.]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  3. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Ok ill give it a go and see what happens.

4. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

For the game id do i just insert a random number... i only have the disk not the box if thats what you mean. With the game save, on the other one i converted it did not need this and made a game save when you played the game.

5. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Firstly, i think its a bad eboot, can you recommend a better way to get the eboot from the disk please?

6. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

Dont worry thanks so much for your help.

7. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

Is that sarcasm? I won't respond to this particular statement; just in case it wasn't.

Rather than edit the GAME SAVE and GAME SAVE ID yourself, the Simple Popstation Gui comes loaded with a database of titles and their original ID. Just click on select and search for your game:

[​IMG]

8. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

No its wasnt sarcasm :p

I got the game loaded (spyro 2) i used the PAL to american and now when i go to a new level it freezes. Is this because i converted it?