1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any dvd or dvd shrink

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by aditek, Jan 25, 2007.

1. aditek

aditek Member

hello everyone..i was just curious about anydvd?is it the same app like dvd shrink?because alot of ppl talked about it.can someone help me with this?thanks

2. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

The purpose of AnyDVD is to bypass copy protection and null region codes. Shrink has some obsolete software built in for decryption, but it is mainly for transcoding and editing. They're not the same. Look at the Shrink guides and check out the info for AnyDVD at Slysoft. http://www.slysoft.com

3. aditek

aditek Member

THANKS FOR THE HELP.I APPRECIATE IT!!!THIS SITE IS COOL...

4. dvdabyss

dvdabyss Regular member

dont quote me but i think slysoft's anydvd also works with dvd decrypter. an excellent tag team

5. aditek

aditek Member

dvd decryptr?where can i get it?is it safe to download it?actually i am using dvd shrink and never had a prblem but when the newer movies came its hard for me to back it up.so i read alot of threads here and comparing which one really works for a newbie like me...i found one thread here about dvdfab and running it with shrink.it helps me alot but some movies i cant really do it...so i just give up..but i saw alot of options here.thats y i postd which one is the best combination to back up some movies(copy)...

6. born2ride

born2ride Regular member

aditek
    its all about preference,what do you like to use. free vs pay programs. ease to use.ect
    i been using dvdfab,shrink which are all free.not to many problems. i dont have saw3 yet to try but by the time i do the vs mostly will be updated.i never used anydvd or clone. cant tell you how they work.
    but alot of people use it.

7. kitty66

kitty66 Regular member

You may want to try Ripit4me. It uses Shrink and Decrypter. You will need to have those installed first. Download from here http://www.ripit4me.org I would advise using the installer if you are not familiar with the program you can download that at the same site. It also comes with a good guide. DVDDecrypter can be had here http://www.mrbass.org/dvdrip DVDShrink is on the AD software site. It is still the most downloaded software.

It uses all free programs and I hear the latest is capable of even the nasty S3 everyone is having so much trouble with.

Good luck

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  8. aditek

aditek Member

thanks kitty66..i will try that one..specially i rented saw 3 and the gridiron gang.thanks again!!!shout ouTz to yall.yall helpful

9. PacMan777

PacMan777 Regular member

You may want to take a look at my little tutorial on RipIt4Me with Shrink. It's toward the bottom of the page. Just scroll down and look for the pictures. You still need to take a look at the official guide on the RipIt4Me home page.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007