1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any dvd rippers for vista

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by Colby55, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Colby55

Colby55 Member

Does anyone know of dvd rippers that work on Windows Vista Home prem? I used Magic dvd ripper and it work great and I loved it. Is there i way I can get the trail again? Or has anyone bought it and if so did they screw up your money or credit card? Thanks

I want to rip my dvd box sets so I have the episodes in say avior mpeg so i can make music videos.

Does Dvd Shrink work on vista cause that looks easy too.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2007
  2. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

Try DVDFab HD Decrypter.

3. Colby55

Colby55 Member

Thanks I will try it but can you tell me if I can rip just episodes and not any menus? Also is it free and if so I can rip the whole episodes and not like Magic dvd ripper only lettings you rip 5 things for their trial.

4. dialysis1

dialysis1 Regular member

The free version can rip the whole movie for you. After you get it to your hard drive, you will have to choose what you would like to keep with either DVD Shrink, VobBlanker or whatever other program you choose to use.

5. Colby55

Colby55 Member

Um I think that is only a 30 day free trail is there a place I could get a ripper forever to use?

Does iSofter DVD Ripper Platinum work well?

(it is design for backup your favorite DVD movie to your computer by converting DVD to AVI, DivX, XviD, VCD, WMV, MPEG4 format video files, with almost same quality, but just only 10% size.)

Will Xilisoft DVD Ripper work well with windows vista home prem 32 bit. Does it work at all?

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007