1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any games worth buying a ps3 for

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by sugarray, Mar 7, 2007.

1. sugarray

sugarray Member

hey there,
    i have a 360 ,and am thinking of picking up a ps3 when it comes out here on the 23/3.but are there any games out yet that are worth buying a ps3 for??I've read a few good reviews of resistance over on gamefaqs but i think some of these could obviously be biased.is resistance worth picking up a ps3 for??what about virtua tennis 3 or ridge racer 7???are there any games out worth shelling out €630 plus the cost of a few games.

2. shauntay

shauntay Regular member

yeah resistance is good but sony have rushed it, my friend tests games for sony and he found a few bugs in resistance but sony wernt botherd and didnt do anythin about it, now thats lazy. im gonna get f1 as well as i love them games an xbox cant get it. apart from that nothin stands out to me

3. joshjy

joshjy Regular member

yer the launch titles arnt anything special but wat can you expect they are lauching a new console not new games now i did see and ad for spiderman 3 on ps3 omg it luks amazing you can use six axis to control spidey and you can even unlock green goblin and fly around as him

also if you are looking to get a game at launch then i suggest rainbow six vegas i have played it on 360 and it is frickin awsome.

4. rickyricc

rickyricc Guest

yer i would check out Resistance, i have it and its a very good fast paced shooter, always something happening.. Then theres game like Motorstorm which im goin to get in a few days and then RS Vegas which im also goin to pick up.. Also Oblivion if u like RPG's etc.. Games are coming slowly but surely, just have patience!

5. Boston84

Boston84 Member

no good games yet.

6. azndrake

azndrake Member

7. azndrake

azndrake Member