1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any good pro Evo players here?

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by sanecrazy, Oct 20, 2007.

1. sanecrazy

sanecrazy Regular member

Looking for some good players to play against when the game comes here next week. Anyone good?

2. kannie

kannie Member

I like to think i'm a bit of a devil at pro evo but I still haven't got round to registering my ps3 online yet. i'll have to get it sorted soon cause there's not too long until the new one comes out!

3. barnesy91

barnesy91 Regular member

Ite pal, i was good at it on ps2, so im sure it cant be that much different, i'll giv u a game if u want =)

4. ziggi_83

ziggi_83 Regular member

Ive never played online so i dont have the experience you get from online play (resistance has made me amazing at fps :D). But ive won loads of tournaments with mates from college. But ill take you anyday of the week, feel the wrath of Fernando Torres!

5. sanecrazy

sanecrazy Regular member

wel im not sayin im a pro but id like to yjink im a above average player. My bro is so much better than me tho. but if you fancy a game when its out just add me .

6. kannie

kannie Member

For me you can't beat playing as france with a 4-3-3 formation. A front 3 of Henry, Anelka and Trezeguet can't be bad!