1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Help On Call Of Duty Finest Hour for PS2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by atomedge8, Nov 23, 2004.

1. atomedge8

atomedge8 Member

I burned call of duty finest hour and right at the start, after the logo with the silver eagle appears then dissappears at the lower right hand corner, the game just stops working, it just stays at a blank screen. Any suggestions anyone, could it be a simple case of just simply cleaning my laser lens, any help will be welcomed...thanks all

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Some more information would be nice. Chip, media, program,speed??

3. atomedge8

atomedge8 Member

dms3 ps2 burned Call of Duty on a 4x speed memorex dvd+r never had problems burning b4, I've used imation, memorex, fuji, tdk and sony dvd+/-r's on 1,2 and 4x's speed, I mainly just burn on 4x's b/c I never had any problems. The programs I use are NTI-Dvd Maker and Nero. But I think I'll be switchin to Alcohol 120% if the reason why I can't play call of duty is a security issue, b/c i hear that alcohol 120%takes care of all security issues dealing with burning. If it's a security issue then I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks

4. matty8887

matty8887 Regular member

Shouldnt be a security issuse as it did boot up.

Use alcohol 120% and burn it at 1x or 2x.

Because this is a new game and you burnt it at 4x it may have skipped thus making it crash.

5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I agree 2x should do it. Alcohol 120% or decrypter

6. kenri

kenri Member

I am having the same problem. It doesn't work no matter what speed I burn it in neither decrypter or Alcohol 120. Any suggestions?

7. cq69

cq69 Member

sry if this is a wrong place to ask this....
    I got the chip...but i just got the original Call of Duty copy just so i can play online...and it still does not go past the DNAS Authentication..(stays on connecting....) This is really anoyoing...if some1 can plz help me...that would be appretiated...ty