1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any more menus for DVD Flick?

Discussion in 'Convert video to another format' started by tehroxxor, Oct 11, 2011.

1. tehroxxor

tehroxxor Member

Just started using Flick to burn videos I've had saved up for months; very happy with the ease of use.

I am wondering how I might get a hold of more menus to add to my videos. I'd like to have more than the six default options. I suppose I could open existing bitmaps and edit them (as described at http://www.wondershare.com/dvd-tips/custom-dvd-flick-menu.html), but why reinvent the wheel if someone else more talented has already done that?

I tried the DVD Flick forums, but they don't seem to be working.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
  2. attar

attar Senior member

DVD Flick hasn't been updated in two years - I think it's abandoned.

You can make your own menu's by copying one of the folders in the 'Templates' folder and replacing the images with your own.
    For example, the 'Party' template has four 768x576 images and one 300x200.
    These are 4:3 ratio pics.
    You can make your own by grabbing an image and change the canvas size to these sizes.
    This was originally a 300x225 image from the web.
    I just changed the canvas size and saved it as a .bmp

[​IMG]

3. tehroxxor

tehroxxor Member

Bummer!

Then there's not much point in bringing up the bug in the Move Up and Move Down controls....

It's been great to get some of these videos off my computer and onto DVD. I suppose I need to pay for something better than DVD Flick.