1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any movies to show how to downgrade?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by willowlee, Apr 17, 2007.

1. willowlee

willowlee Member

does anyone know any movies online that teaches you how to downgrade? pictures are worth a 1000 words, and i don't want to brick the psp. words can be so confusing, but if someone would to show it, it is far more easier. i have a ta-082, firmware 2.71. also, is it possible to just upgrade to a 3.03 oe-c instead of downgrading. i saw a thread and was just wondering. also, what is the best current firmware out there for playing homebrew and browsing the internet? thanks a bunch guys.

2. boyet804

boyet804 Member

youtube bro

3. Blahs

Blahs Member

4. isbreen

isbreen Regular member

As previous have a look on youtube, there should be plenty Vids. If you look hard enough you should fid pics on here also.

Look for info on 2.71 easy downgrader but be carefull there are two. One for non ta-082 mobo and one for ta-082 mobo. The wrong one could and probably will brick your psp.

You can only updadte to OE-x fw from 1.5 fw or a previous OE-x fw.

3.30OE-A is the latest open edition fw. It has been out for about a week now and has no known problems.

Have fun ;)