1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any new write ups for 2011??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by michaelw1, Jun 22, 2011.

1. michaelw1

michaelw1 Member

I see the sticky with all the tutorials but they are all from 2008 or older. And i know things have changed a lot since then so what am i supposed to do as someone just now getting into modding my Xbox360? I'm about to have someone do it for me for $60 but i just wanted to one last look around to see if i could figure it out myself. From what he told me he is upgrading the firmware to LT 1.9 So if there a very recent write up on how to do this i would love for someone to tell me where. Oh and he said something about a program that use to burn (besides imgburn) that puts files on it so that it passes by microsoft and i dont get banned online. Long story short are there any 2011-2010 tutorials on softmodding to play backed up games and how to back up games for online play?

2. young_one

young_one Regular member

When I started out with flashing drives, YouTube was the place to be. I suggest you go there and search for flashing xbox 360 drives and there should be more than enough tutorials there. I'm a visual kinda guy so show me once and I'm off to the races.

3. gnoby

gnoby Regular member

4. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

That's because the flash process and burning games really haven't changed.