1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any new XDG3 titles work on LT+2?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wuzuplj, Sep 19, 2012.

1. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Hi Guys
    I have LT+2 and have no way of upgrading to LT+3........... Bit to clever for me.

The last games I have managed to get working using the the update trick via USB pen was, Skyrim, Arkham, and Dark Souls, AC Revelations and MW 3..............

Since then I have really struggled with games such as Max Payne 3, ME 3 and The Whitcher (Never been able to GET GOW3)

I downloaded a program called ISO2god, To make sure I am using the correct update through XBUC, but still no joy with the latest games.

I use the latest AGBX and imgburn to burn the games

Your help with this would be most appreciated as i keep wasting discs only to get "game unreadable" however it picks it up on the dashborad

Thank you very much

Leigh

2. Joe_1981

Joe_1981 Regular member

As long as you're running the latest dashboard, you should be able to patch almost all new games down to work on 2.0 (From what I've read)

3. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Thats what I thought, i am on the latest dashborad, but the games mentioned above just do not seem to work, where as some games do such as Skyrim (The slightly older titles) I am pulling my hair out as I just cannot seem to get newer games to work. I also am not tech savy enough to upgrade to LT+3 although I would love to do this.

4. Andrew78

Andrew78 Member

You could try injecting the iso with LT+ 2.0 topology file then maybe it will work

5. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

Do you get the "Unsupported Disc" message or the "Unreadable Disc" message? Also, which Samsung drive do you have?

6. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Not actually sure tbh. Will check later............ how does that matter?

I thought it was a BENQ, however when I got it modded to LT2 the guy said it was not, I need to try and remember will get back on both accounts.

thanks for the response even if it is later. I cant get any new XDG3 titles to work. Seemed to stop after Batman Arkham and Skyrim.

7. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

8. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

It is a Benq - I am on the latest dash, the one came out last week. havent checked my XDG3 titles that do work on previous dash such as skyrim. you saying these wont work now? will have to check that when i get home.

9. wuzuplj

wuzuplj Regular member

Hi Guys
    It says unsupported disc...............????
    Thanks

10. arsenalforever

arsenalforever Regular member

Mate, how did you get Revelations working with a Title Update? What message were you getting BEFORE the Title Update?