1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any news on backup using PSO EP1&2 Plus?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by westies, Dec 8, 2004.

1. westies

westies Member

Last I heard you couldn't do it at all or at least properly. The notes for PSOLoad 2.0 say:

"- Full 24MB of RAM uploading support for DOL and binary files.
    - Highly improved upload rate: ~800-1024KBytes per second.
    (Around 20 times faster than all of the previous loaders!)
    - Added support for new Japanese PSO versions Episode 3 and
    Episodes I and II Plus. All versions of PSO should now be
    supported!
    - Improved automatic detection to work with every version of PSO, manual version specification should never have to be used again.
    - DOL reloader support! (Reload new DOL or binary files without restarting your GameCube and PSO.)
    - Completely fixed DOL loader! There should not be any more problems with the DOL loader at all, meaning that all working DOL files should also work with this new version of PSOload as well.
    - User data saving support (-s option). If you are creating a new user account in PSO, run "PSOload -s" the first time and connect to it in order to save your user name, pass-word, etc. so that you do not have to reenter them every single time you want to upload code."

So does that mean the US/NTSC version of PSO 1&2Plus won't work with PSOLoad2 but the Jap version will? I also read that you can get the US version to work by using an Action Replay code to allow it to connect to your PC. Is this true? If it is, does anyone know the code as I have an action replay.

2. Mr69ways

Mr69ways Guest