1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any of you have this problem before

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by thienhat, Apr 17, 2005.

1. thienhat

thienhat Member

Ok...here are the problem...

first i used dvdshrink to backup movie, then I use Nero burning rom to burn the movie...but when I tried to drag files into the vts folder i dragged to the wrong folder , I put it on the audio instead of the vts folder...after successful burning,..my computer won't play and It wont read the dvd, only the powerdvd can read the movie...other software don't'..any helps would be great...

thanks

2. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

start all over again?

3. rhino351

rhino351 Regular member

you might be able to rip to hard drive and then just take the files and burn them again but in the video folder, would save you from shrinking again if you used the original

4. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Well, if you still have the files on your hard drive then just burn it again, but this time drag it into the correct folder.............

VIDEO_TS................

5. McBrat

McBrat Regular member

If at first you don't succeede try, try again! If that is the only coaster you create then you're not experimenting enough! When I use Shrink I always leave a copy of the files on the HDD until I'm sure the DVD plays properly.

6. DigitalSk

DigitalSk Regular member

Good Day,
    All your files need to be in you VIDEO_TS Folder

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  7. thienhat

thienhat Member

well. the point I already delete the dvd movie on my hardrive...I didn't know I dragged into the wrong folder...that why i am asking for help...

8. cougar_ii

cougar_ii Regular member

Hi there,

Someone above already answered you...

If your computer can read the files in the AUDIO_TS directory, copy them all to your hard disk, and reburn them in VIDEO_TS.

9. baabaa

baabaa Active member

OK, so, you don't have the original anymore???????, you don't have the files on your hard drive, you say your computer won't read the dvd, but powerdvd can.

Strange, because if power dvd can read the disc, then it can locate the files that you put into the AUDIO_TS folder, correct?

What happens if you put the disc into the computer and go into windows explorer?
    It should see the AUDIO_TS folder and the VTS files etc within, if so just copy and paste them to your hard drive and then burn the files again in Nero.
    It maybe worthwhile reprocessing it through dvd shrink again to make sure all the ifo tables are concurrent..........

10. jmet

jmet Regular member

11. babelfish

babelfish Regular member

you MIGHT be able to load the disk back into nero and rename the AUDIO_TS folder to VIDEO_TS ?