1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one can help me please

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware mods' started by sdlive, Apr 19, 2005.

1. sdlive

sdlive Member

hey my xbox is starting to piss me off. my LED blinks green and red. i have went over the solder points and they all look good and tight but i also burned off one of my pads but i fixed that but it still doesnt work. can one of you guys help me. and no i wont trow my xbox away. my mod chip lights up with the blue lights. and the switch does too but it comes up with a red light for disabled i guess.

2. modster

modster Regular member

check your hard drive and dvd rom ribbon cable and make sure that it is plugged in tight.

3. sdlive

sdlive Member

Ok I havd done that and it still doesnt work. it atcully turn on and off 2 times then the 3rd time it keeps going and the green/red like comes up. and like i said i have check over every thing and i cant see what going on.

4. Molder

Molder Regular member

sdlive,
    Did you just install the mod chip?

Did you do anything out of the ordinary, eg change HD etc....

Drop/kick the unit?

Maybe the chip has spat the dummy!!

M

5. sdlive

sdlive Member

well i think i figured the problem out i was looking at the stuff that came with the mod chip and the was the pin and the wire that had the pin on the end of them. well i noticed that the some of the pins were missing for the wire one and i think that could be causing a problem but i am going to work on that tomorrow. tell me if you think that could be a problem or not. thanks

6. Molder

Molder Regular member