1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any one want all xecuter2 4976.02 color bios?

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by joey_c_13, Aug 15, 2003.

1. joey_c_13

joey_c_13 Member

I know how hard it can be to find new bios that are colored, so if you want all of xecuter2 4976.02 bios colors, i can get them to you if you private message me your e-mail. For spaming reasons only

Last edited: Aug 15, 2003
  2. cavboomer

cavboomer Guest

i'll send you a private message.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2003
  3. kapnkruch

kapnkruch Guest

old bios, waste of time, big hassle

4. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Damn you guys have BALLS OF STEEL !!
    You have obviously not read any of afterdawns forum rules ! This thread will probably soon be closed and youguys will most likely be banned.As far as BIOS files go..if you found EvoX and so forth,the BIOS should be pretty easy to find.And as far as the colored BIOS go,there is a app called XBTool,and with it you can make your own colored version of any BIOS.So you can customize your boot screen to color cordinate with your XBOX case (if you painted and added LEDs)

See you guys later.

P.S. Xecuter2 4977 is the latest X2 BIOS.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2003
  5. cavboomer

cavboomer Guest

Why would I be banned? What i did was off of the forum. We used our e-mails to talk.

6. joey_c_13

joey_c_13 Member

Dont worry about getting banned, the rule clearly states "PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS". I did not put a link anywhere on this site.

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

There is nothing at all wrong with sharing info or links on where to get tools or apps that help people make and/or use legit backups, this includes most xbox tools and bios files. as long as it's not copywritten or pirated in any way. as far as I know, there are no copywritten bios files or xbox appz. so as long as it helps people play legit backups, feel free to post it.

8. shank69ox

shank69ox Regular member

Sorry guys for jumping your shit like that,but I am under the understanding that anything built with XDK (which is copywrited) such as Appz and Emulators for the XBOX is illegal.And as far as Xecuter BIOS go.They are illegal,well I was told by a mod chip reseller anyway,and that is why chips come with the cromwell on them.But I might be wrong,so again sorry if I was flaming a little.