1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any opinion

Discussion in 'PS2' started by kocher, Apr 1, 2005.

1. kocher

kocher Regular member

just looking for some expert advice here. i am using memorex dvd+r to back up my games, and they work fine. they are what i use for my movies as well-about 150 back ups and never a bad burn(knock on wood). i think that my burner and ps2 are just compatible with them. i have some fujifilm (taiyo yuden) and was wondering if i should start using thembecause they are better, or jsut stick with wht has been working. heard that yudens last longer. any and all opinoins welcome
    GO ILLINI

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Memorex is great for compatibility, but crappy for lifespan. If you want your games and movies to last, use Yuden, as it has the best dye life.

3. kocher

kocher Regular member

thanks, advice taken anyone want to buy a whole lot memorex's lol.

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

lol, I've used to many Memorex's before I learned my lesson, so I'll have to pass on the offer...

5. kocher

kocher Regular member

about how long did ur memorex's last?

6. ScubaBud

ScubaBud Regular member

About as long as the memory of an Alzheimer’s patient like me… what was the question???

Many reports of less then a year with problems!

7. kocher

kocher Regular member

wow maybe i will make myself a china set with em lol. that f'in sucks- less than a year.well guess i better get off here and start backin em up on some qulaity media. wish i woulda found this site about 5 months ago. anyway thanks for the info.