1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any opinions on the starview 2 ? anyone got one ?

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by sonico3, Jun 24, 2007.

1. sonico3

sonico3 Member

browsing the bay and going to get a starview, then I see the ads for the new version....are they any better, do they do more stuff ? anyone got one? anyone recommend a good seller ?
    cheers, martin.

2. malci

malci Guest

Hi martin, I have a mate who has got the new starview The Box, he highly recommends it, thinks its top stuff, can't fault it. Says the box has a better strean so epg. and picture quality is much improved. As regards supplier - can't say, he got he's from fleabay. Good Luck and have a good look around.

3. Charlesy

Charlesy Member

I hav just got the Starview 2 or "THE BOX" and it doesnt hav any of the probs that the starview has and the pic quality is better and u i dnt think u can get a starview 2 clone

4. malci

malci Guest

Hi Charlesy, maybe you can recommend a supplier for sonico unless its a local and personal. Glad to hear you are pleased with your sv the box.

5. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

i have some i dont sell on flea bay but i move around 20 per week , i get mine from the importers and im on this site regular as you can see along with the other site for starviews , also provide a contact number for future help and assistance , they charging around 125 on flea bay i think , i can do for 100
    cheers

6. k4man

k4man Member

Just got a Starview 2 or The Box. Installed as per messages in this forum and get majority of channels. Though some have a dollar sign against them in the EPG and I cannot view them. Question as these are S*** channels does this mean I am out of luck?

7. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

have u turned the emu on

8. k4man

k4man Member

EMU on. My previous message might have been a bit vague, I get all but S** premier and santana. what comes up with S*** is their screen asking for a code. So I am obviously getting past nthell. I even have dizzny. It could be that I am asking too much but one can only watch TV 24 hours a day

9. MAINAMN

MAINAMN Active member

It sounds like you may have some wrong codes in. This might be the reason why u do not get all the channels. Double check ur codes , making sure u store them each time. If it still wont get all the channels, then try auto rescan!.

10. k4man

k4man Member

Many thanks, rescanned and problem seems to have gone away.