1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any possible way to recover Files

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by psp1515, Jun 30, 2007.

1. psp1515

psp1515 Regular member

I need help, One of my friends deleted all 200 songs tht i had on my psp, I have to know if there is a way to recover them, plz is there any way. thnx

2. BroSmooth

BroSmooth Member

how did he delete all that?, what scroll through the psp and accidently delete each and every one?, or why was he messin with it on the comp if its urs?.... but no, when it says deleted that means, guess what, they got deleted

3. psp1515

psp1515 Regular member

you want to be funny. i am not kidding, he didnt delete them off of my computer. He deleted them from my psp.

4. dEEz_nUtz

dEEz_nUtz Regular member

How did they get deleted in the first place? You would have to have the PSP hooked up to the computer in order to delete all of them at once like that...Otherwise, you would have to go through each one on the PSP and delete them individually..Check the recycle bin on your computer, maybe they're in that. But to answer your initial question-No, you cant recover files that are deleted.

5. psp1515

psp1515 Regular member

My friend said that when he was playing Nester j ninetndo emulator he pressed reset on somthing and he didnt know what they did. There is no way, i went an googleg it and on a yahoo question someone asked about it and a girl said that data recovery programs can recover them.