1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any successfully backed up Street Racing Syndicates?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by PointGod, Sep 3, 2004.

1. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

I was just wonder if anyone has successfully backed this game up, if so, how... do you have to do anything different?

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

have you try using alcohol 120%

3. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

i had no problems with dvd decrypter, didn't have to do anything special, game don't work on hd though.

4. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

Guys I really need help with this one. I d/l successfully srs. Ok get it on my pc and expect when I broke it out to be a iso file. First the d/l was .001-043 instead of rars. No biggie seen that before. Break it out and it is a file and not an .iso. I used DVD Decrypter for iso but what do I do for a file. Nero did not recognize and I just d/l alcohol. Anyone experience this same situation? Thanks.

5. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

To play SRS on the HDD, change the mode to "MODE 3" when using HDLoader...the only problem is that, it will lag thoughtout the whole game so it's better to play on the DVD. The DVD on the other hand, the music something doesn't come the right time or doesn't play music. But it plays fine.

6. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

How do u load games directly tpo your HDD? Thats a trick I want to know.

7. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

You use HDloader cd, pop in the HDloader cd, and once it load, you'll have a menu. Pop in any other game then choose to "Install". AFter installion is finish, choose "Play". I hope this help. BTW some games such as SRS, you might have the change the mode by pushing the select button.

8. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

Thanks dude much appreciate. I am assuming the disk came with the HDD. I have to look.

Have u heard of my other problem? As indicated the game was in HL Split format not in rar. Once compressed it was identified as a file and not an iso. What do I use to get an srs image to dvd?

9. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

Did you try using alcohol 120%? alcohol 120% is like nero except that it burn games, maybe alcohol 120% could read the file you trying to open/burn?

10. jamesc35

jamesc35 Guest

Thanks. I am using it now for ghosthunters. But man o man. It has been burning since yesterday. It recognized the srs file but stated it was not part of its normal extensions (ie .iso, .cue etc). I will keep trying. The guy who made it should have provided the utility to burn specs. appreciate all the verbals.