1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any suggestion- Any suggestion, i live in the Bahamamas

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by shta, Jan 30, 2008.

1. shta

shta Guest

i know this might be a dumb question to all of you right..but i have been having problems with this.......i live in the bahamas an i want to order me some taiyo yuden dvd blanks cause i've read that their the best on the market.....but the problem is that they don'tr sell them where i live,an i was wondering if any one knows of a good place where i can order them from from at a good price...an i have also read that they have the in fake also,but i want the real thing.....any help would but highly appriciated

2. syxguns

syxguns Active member

There are fakes out there so you do have to watch for that. I use TY -R always. I buy them in bulk normally 200 at a time, but you can buy them in smaller quantity's if you wish. I buy all of mine from supermediastore.com The ones I buy from them are fantastic and I've never had a burn error using them. Go to their website and sign up for their newsletter. When you see TY's on sale buy them. I normally pay around 22 cents a piece for a quality DVD. Watch for it when they include free shipping. To get you started you may go ahead and order 50 or 100 depending on how often you burn backups. Have fun!!

3. shta

shta Guest

hey thank you i will check them out..

4. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

5. BIGTOXY69

BIGTOXY69 Regular member

6. ZoSoIV

ZoSoIV Regular member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

ORDERED!!!