1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any xbox 360 arcade stick available?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by caliph, Apr 8, 2007.

1. caliph

caliph Guest

Hey i wanted to know if there's any xbox 360 arcade stick available to use on Xbox Live Arcade(primarily with Street Fighter II)? I looked at the madcatz one but the reveiws werent so good (http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802511 ). Anyone know of any other ones? b/c playing SF2 w/the controller is tough..
    thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2007
  2. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

Have you checked out Best Buy. I was there the other day and saw one and I am pretty sure it was not MadCatz.

3. guido28

guido28 Member

I saw one the other day at game stop and eb games it was OVERSIZED like the size of a placemat almost and it for sure waasnt MadCatz but if I had more fighter games I would have bought it, 1 stick and 6-8 oversized buttons for MASHING.

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

There's the Hori Dead or Alive 4 arcade stick. It's supposed to be pretty well made, but limited supplies were made and it was pretty expensive when it was in stores. Maybe $100? They still sell on ebay for about $100 and that's not really a bad price now since every site I've seen either charge more or are out stock.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2007
  5. caliph

caliph Guest

6. playa22

playa22 Guest

i have a brand new one sealed! asking $75 shipped

doongie80@hotmail.com

email me if intrested