1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Xbox 360 Elite PAL Availabble?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by amitguru, May 18, 2007.

1. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Hey Guys,
    I was going to London this summer, actually Ill be there till the 15th oj June and I wanted to get the Elite system, since I am also planning on buying an HDTV there, but I dot think their goa release it that soo i Europe, the reaso I wat a PAL system is ecause Im i India and I can't find any NTSC games here.

Any PAL ELite system available anywhere in the world? Thanks...

2. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, you need to fix your keyboard or something. You are missing a letter from half of the words in that post.
    As of April when i last read about it, they did not yet have a launch date or price set for the Elite in the UK. The speculation i have seen on the net says that November will be when it comes out there. But of course that is just rumor at this time.

Check and see if Australia is PAL because they have them. But they also cost a small fortune there.

Last edited: May 18, 2007
  3. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Yes, Ill check about Australia and lol Im sorry about the keys, my keyboards screwed up...gonna get it fixed...

4. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Australia is PAL, but I dont think they have released the PAL Elite there as yet...

5. sebast1an

sebast1an Member

As said, there isn't a release date for the Elite yet - I've been asking local game stores etc...

Would also suggest not getting a PAL system, we pay far more than American / Japanese friends and usually get systems far later. I would go for a NTSC system, and buy your games off the internet.

We pay about £40 a game, which is just shy of $60 for example...

6. amitguru

amitguru Guest

Cn't buy an NTSC system man, games arent available in India and I don't buy off the net, anyways, thanks :)