1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any1 fancy a challenge,helping me ..xbox360.plzzzzzz

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by codiejo, Jan 14, 2008.

1. codiejo

codiejo Member

hi everyone.been reading these boards 4 awhile now so thought id join up n ask u good people if you can help me please as my head is in bits with all different bits of advice(which is all good btw)i have a modded xbox 360 and basically want games(am i allowed 2 say that?) am totally befuddled by all the different file types,programmes etc,etc.and would have given up a longggg time ago if it wasnt for a eager game mad 9 year old!

all i want is s1 to help and advise me step by step(and as simple worded as poss)from..what sort of file(game) to download from a p2p site im hoping to get some from...right up to burning them straight onto a disc which he can just put in console(not/wont be connected to internet at all,dunno if it makes a diff)and play!
    need info on most popular programmes and where to get them from etc i need for the entire process.
    sorry if theres an exact match on boards ive missed but believe me i have tried hard to find it lol
    so you see..if theres any1 out there that likes helping people and likes a challenge they wont be dissapointed with this..im hard work lol.really hope to ttys...thanks in advance...donnax

2. yimmmy

yimmmy Regular member

so you are requesting games? how is your xbox modded?