1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any1 had this prob with Swap Magic?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Slippywun, Oct 2, 2004.

1. Slippywun

Slippywun Member

My son bought Ratchet and Clank (original) in the States not realising that PS2 consoles differ in different countries.

To try and overcome this I bought a copy the other day of Swap Magic.. I followed the intructions as provided. Now I'm a little confused as to which disc is supposed to be used to load the game.

Prob 1. Use Ver2.0
    The game loads but the screen looks like the vertical hold has flipped out.

Prob 2. I can get the Ver 3.0 disc to load. This comes up with 'Load Program + Video Program-select [] x to change program.
    This I can't get to work at all.

HELP!!!

Is it me ??

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. Slippywun

Slippywun Member

Sly.. Many thanks for the info .. very much appreciated.

Will try this later ..

S

4. Slippywun

Slippywun Member

Eek!

Have tried the CDloader but still having probs..

Swapmagic disc 2.0 just comes up with insert disc and after putting in the CDloader as per instructions nothing happens.

Doing it with Disc 3.0 A menu comes up after inserting the CDLoader a) in what looks like spanish/portuguese and when I put the Rachet And Clank disc in it says it doesn't recognise the media !!!!!

Any ideas.. ANYONE ????

5. Slippywun

Slippywun Member

After a lot of reading and re reading and deciphering I finally got the game to load .. I have to say it has been a real palaver getting to the point where I finally understood what Was supposed to happen.

If anyone else has the same predicament I'll look in from time to time to offer assistance ...

S