1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

any1 know how 2 rip chapter from many dvd n add them on 1 dvd

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by dakillar, Sep 17, 2003.

1. dakillar

dakillar Member

yo hi people....
    does anyone know what software to rip chater from diferent dvd and add them on to 1 dvd-r.

because i have so many dvd karaoke and i want to rip some of the song that i like and add them on to 1 dvd..but first i need help from you guy..please help me out.........thank

2. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

I understand that the newest version of DVD2One has implemented this feature.

If you don't own DVD2One, you can:

1) use DVD Decrypter in file mode to rip the individual songs to your hard drive from the various DVDs;

2) use TMPGEnc DVD Author to make a new DVD title-set including the tracks that you ripped in step one. You can also make a menu with thi sprogram so that you can access certain songs directly;

3) Burn with your favorite app.

Good luck...

3. dakillar

dakillar Member

thankx yuriv...

i'll try that now, see if it work...

if you guy know a faster way let me know
    thankz alot .....

4. dakillar

dakillar Member

guy i try DVD Decrypter to rip the chapter i want rite...and using TMPGEnc DVD Author to add them on 2 1 dvd but the problem was the sound...

i dont know it say no sound when i test it... so could any1 help me out with the sound

5. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

USe DVD Shrink to rip the movie. Use TMPGEnc DVD Author (not TMPGEnc) to select which VOB's you wish to add. The sound is contained withing the VOB's and TMPGEnc will create a BUP file for you.

6. Yuriv

Yuriv Regular member

One thing you can do is check the "setting" section when adding your VOBs to TMPGEnc DVD Author. This will list all of the info about your video and audio attributes, letting you know if you are actually missing the audio stream.

If the audio is actually missing, go to: http://www.dvddecrypter.com and make sure that you are ripping correctly (for instance, make sure that stream processing is not activated).

Using DVD Decypter to rip is essentially the same process as ripping with DVDShrink, as Oriphus suggested. So using DVDShrink is another option....