1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody know if microsoft fixed the old 360's problems yet?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Skinflap, May 4, 2007.

1. Skinflap

Skinflap Member

Hey, anybody know if the old 360's problems were fixed? I'm wondering cause I might buy a premium consle.

2. Domreis

Domreis Regular member

Well my console died January 14th and I still haven't received a working console. M$ has sent me 4 refurbished consoles that were all DOA

3. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

If you really want to care if they have fixed problems occurred on old xbox before buying yours,then i'm afraid to tell you that you're gonna wait a very long time before getting one.I say,go for it,if you want to play so much,stop caring too much about the old problems and the problems that may be you're afraid to get with your console in the future because if you do so,later when it's too late you'll realize you've missed so much.I know a lot of people have been getting some problems with their console but do not forget that a lot too are still enjoying theirs without any problem.Anyway when you buy it,it will come with the warranty.Even if they say they have fixed all the problems,who knows,most probably newer problems will surface.So,if you're lucky,you might get one which will give you satisfaction for a long long time before another next gen console comes out.

Just my 2 cents.

Vincent.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
  4. krj15489

krj15489 Regular member

most places that you can buy a xbox 360 you can purchuse an extended warranty. that means if it breaks you return it to the store and you dont have to send it to microsoft. the store will just exchange it for a new one. i know target does this. so get an xbox and also an extended warrenty and every thing will be fine